By participating in the vegan fried chicken trip to Japan giveaway (Giveaway) in Australia, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you cannot participate in the Competition or be eligible for any prizes offered in the Competition. The Competition is offered by AM FILIPPELLI TRUST & Pandurtle Trust & Vincenzo Pizzinga Family Trust trading as Matcha Mylkbar (‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’).
We may amend these terms and conditions in our absolute discretion.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia over the age of 18 years, excluding our employees and officers or any agency associated with the promotion of the Competition and their immediate families.
- If you breach this clause 1, you will not be eligible to win any prizes.
- A person may enter the Competition ONCE ONLY PER PERSON by:
- Following @jetstaraustralia on Instagram; and
- dining at Matcha Mylkbar and ordering the vegan fried chicken based dishes on the menu.
- Entry into the Competition is free.
- Incomplete or non-conforming entries will be deemed invalid.
- We reserve the right to verify the validity of entrants at any time during or after the Competition Period, and reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the Competition. Failure by us to enforce any of our rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3 Competition period
- The Competition commences on 1 July 2019 at 9.00 am AEST and concludes on 31 October 2019 at 5.00 pm AEST (Competition Period).
- The Winner will be chosen at random indicated by a GOLDEN vegan fried chicken nugget appearing in their dish, which will be allocated by the kitchen staff at random during the Competition Period.
4 Your obligations
You must at all times comply with our reasonable directions and all applicable laws in relation to the Competition.
- For the purposes of this clause 5, an “Eligible Individual” is a person who has complied with these terms and conditions.
- The prize is two return flights from a Jetstar port to Tokyo (Narita), Japan (the “Prize”).
- The Prize is non-transferrable. The Prize is not redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A Jetstar representative will contact you with details on how to book your flights.
- Prize travel must be booked by a date specified by Jetstar after the competition closes. Any changes are subject to change fees and Fare Difference.
- Prize travel must be booked at least four weeks before departure.
- All fares as part of the prize will be purchased as a Starter Plus Bundle including;
- Checked baggage: 20kg checked baggage – on Jetstar Airways (JQ), Jetstar Asia (3K), and Jetstar Pacific (BL) flights. For Jetstar Japan (GK) domestic flights, 10kg of checked baggage is included.
- Meals, in-flight vouchers and In-Flight Meal Deals: Meal, snack, in-flight voucher and In-Flight Meal Deal, depending on your flight.
- Seats: Free standard seat selection
- The Prize includes GST and taxes included in the price of the ticket. Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation, flights, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of each prize winner. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. Prize travel is subject to Jetstar’s General Conditions of Carriage.
- Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking. Prize travel and will not accrue Qantas Points on any element of the prize. An upgrade cannot be purchased on airfares with cash or Qantas Points.
- Each Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A Prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a Prize that the winner accept the conditions of use of that Prize.
- If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Our decision is final and we will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
For the purposes of the Competition, you represent and warrant to us that you are fit, healthy and able to fulfil your obligations as set out under these terms and conditions.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by Australian law, we and our officers, employees and agents exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods or services by any person to the Prize winners and, where applicable to any persons accompanying the Prize winners;
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by us) due to any reason beyond our reasonable control;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant;
- participation in the Competition; and/or
- redemption and/or use of a Prize.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of us or our officers, employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the Prize supplied again.
8 Intellectual property
Each participant acknowledges and agrees that, in the event they are the Prize winner, we may use, modify, and disclose:
(a) your social media pages in connection with the Competition;
(b) your name, likeness, image or voice (including photograph, film or recording) in any media (including making them available on our Facebook or other social media pages); and
(c) all information provided by you to us at any time (including at entry) (Material),
for an unlimited time, anywhere in the world, without further reference, payment or any other compensation to you for the promotion of any of our products or services, including sending you electronic messages.
(a) We collect your personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying Prize winners).
(c) If you do not wish to provide us with the personal information requested under clause 2, then you may not be eligible to take part in the Competition.
(a) Any queries regarding the Competition should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) If for any reason any aspect of the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of weather, earthquakes, terrorism, environmental events, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, infection by computer virus, telephone network failure, bugs, or any cause beyond our control, we may in our sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or delivery of any Prizes, or invalidate any affected entries.
(c) Without limiting any other paragraph, we may cancel the Competition, delivery of any Prize or part thereof, or amend any aspect of this Competition or of these terms, subject to applicable laws and subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in each relevant jurisdiction, if required.
11 Disputes and survival
(a) The laws of Australia apply to the Competition and these terms and conditions. You irrevocably submit to the non‑exclusive jurisdiction of Australian courts in connection with the Competition and these terms and conditions.
(b) Paragraphs 7, 8 and 9(a) survive termination or expiry of these terms and conditions.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram